Choosing a Storage San Angelo Property
You place a sentimental value on everything you own. You might not realize it, but anything you have in your home has some level of value to you. While the pricey television mount might not hold a lot of value in your heart, the piece of paper your oldest child first brought home from kindergarden probably does. And the value changes from item to item in your home. Well, not matter what pieces of your life you choose to store, Storage San Angelo knows that regardless of its monetary value, it's important to you.
And that means it's important to us.
Choosing a storage facility is an important decision. There are many factors to consider, and the security and protection of your valuables is top of the list.
There are several things to look for when shopping for a storage facility. The following tips are provided to help you make an educated decision and help ensure the safekeeping of your belongings.
- A facility should have at least 10 video surveillance cameras. Anything less is not adequate coverage for a medium to large facility.
- Choose a facility with solid metal or brick fences rather than chain-link fences. This will keep potential thieves from casing your unit while you load it plus provides some protection from blowing dirt.
- Always visit the facility before renting if at all possible. Look at driveways . . . Are they well kept, or full of potholes? Are they dirt and gravel or concrete/asphalt? Look for signs of water damage. What about dust build-up? Is the place well cared-for? Do the chain link fences most people have show signs of intruders climbing over them? Are there any other customers around you could talk to? See what they think.
- Is the San Angelo Storage facility accessible when you need access? Are gate hours liberal or are there limitations on when you can get to your belongings? Do they charge extra for 24-hour access?
- Does the facility offer a variety of sizes so that you don't have to pay for extra space that you don't need?
- Do they carry the moving supplies you are going to need for your convenience?
- Do they take credit cards, offer long-term discounts, offer automatic credit-card billing, provide free moving trailers, etc?
Don't let the storage facility you choose put your belongings in jeopardy. San Angelo Storage knows what elements are the best, and we offer them to every customer. Be sure you know what you should be looking for during your self-storage shopping, (But we think, when you've seen it all, you'll come back to us. Why? Because we offer the best.)